I am so very glad to be receiving a second award from another blogger I admire. I started following Nancy’s blog, Alzheimer’s wife, www.alzheimerswife.wordpress.com, after she started commenting on my posts.
I found her blog to be an engaging, real and insightful account of her life as a dedicated spouse dealing day to day with a husband who has Alzheimer’s. I invite anyone who hasn’t read her blog, to do so! Thank you again, Nancy for selecting me.
The Schmiddle Ages reflects the person I am, always evolving. I am past forty and looking forward to the days ahead. Where I am going, what I am thinking and doing is what my blog is about. I welcome your comments and insights and suggestions as I continue writing the chapters of my life…
This is an award that we pay forward — honoring the bloggers whom we follow and who inspire us. Here are the rules:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 + other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
1. I love to cook and try out new recipes.
2. I am a journaler. I write most things down and have kept a diary (many I’ve lost) since I can remember.
3. I have a real estate license I break out whenever someone I knows wants to buy a house.
4. I eloped and didn’t tell my family until the following year before our wedding ceremony–ahhh, youth…that’s a story for another time!
5. I was born left-handed, but my parents thought it would be easier for me to be right-handed so they made me write with my right hand.
6. I like to garden but hate worms and creepy crawlies. I will abandon a gardening project if I spot one. So, that often leaves me directing my husband as he plants.
7. I am a lucid dreamer.
These are my current, new favorite bloggers:
1. The Bourbon Narratives – http://www.thebourbonnarratives.wordpress.com.
2. 2 Girls & a Weekend – http://www.2girlsandaweekend.com
3. Kendall F. Person, the public blogger – http://www.thepublicblogger.com
4. Chookooloonks – http://www.chookooloonks.com
5. feeling the empty nest – http://www.feelingtheemptynest.com
Have a great day!