(photo from meidafirekiks.net)
Anytime is a good time to bless someone by letting them know you care. Pick one from the list below or make up one yourself and brighten someone’s day!
1. Handwrite and mail a note on beautiful stationary to an elderly family member, neighbor or friend.
2. Offer to take a friend you haven’t seen in a while for coffee or tea (if you’re on a budget, invite them to your home) and really listen and encourage them.
3. Spend five minutes praying for a friend, family member or acquaintance (they won’t know about this act of love, but I believe in the power of prayer and they will reap the benefits soon enough).
4. Prepare your special someone’s favorite meal.
5. Offer to complete a chore or errand your spouse is normally tasked to do.
What are some of your ideas?